Latest Free Spins Bonuses 2017
All online and mobile casinos offer cool promotions and bonuses to attract new players and retain existing ones. One of the most popular promotions is the free spin. The casino awards you free spins that you can use to play your favorite slots, and use any winnings from these free spins. It is basically a shot at free money and a very good shot too. There are different kinds of free spins that online and mobile casinos offer their players.
We bring to you not just the free spins but also the means to get to them; we list the best free slot spins casinos across the Internet and track their offers. With us, you are guaranteed all the best free spins offers at one location; no checking multiple sites, no confusion: you get the best and completely updated information.
No Deposit Free Spins Bonuses: What They are and How They Work
One of the most popular free spins bonuses offered by casinos – online as well as mobile – today is the no deposit free spins bonus. With this bonus, the casino awards you free spins to use even before you deposit funds into your casino account. As the name suggests, this bonus is available on slots games.
Casinos offer this bonus only on specific games.
The games that are covered by this bonus include:
- The most popular games
- New games that the casino is launching
- Existing games that the casino wants to promote.
This is how the no deposit free spins bonus works:
- The casino offers a no-deposit free spins bonus to new players.
- The new player signs up with the casino to access this bonus.
- The bonus becomes available to the player even before the player deposits funds into his or her casino account.
How to Claim Your No Deposit Free Spin Bonus
There are different ways to claim your no deposit free spins bonus.
Automatic credit into your account: Some casinos automatically credit the free spins into your account once you sign up with them. Once you sign up with the online or mobile casino, the casino informs you about your bonus through:
- Chat initiated by the casino’s customer support team
On sending request to casino: Some casinos require you to make a request to avail the no deposit free spins bonus. You can do this through chat or e-mail.
Notification through pop-up: At some online or mobile casinos, once you have opened an account with them a pop-up opens on your computer or device screen with information about the no deposit free spin bonus.
What You Can Do with the Money You Win through the No Deposit Free Spins Bonus
Since the no deposit free spins is a bonus offering, any money you win through them automatically becomes bonus money. All bonus money that online casinos offer comes with terms and conditions. You have to fulfill the terms and conditions attached to the bonus to be able to use it properly.
- Minimum deposit: Many casinos require you to make a minimum deposit once you have won using the no deposit free spins bonus. Once you make the minimum deposit a portion of the winnings are credited to your account. The wagering requirement applies to this deposited amount. For instance, a casino may require you make the minimum deposit of $10 to be able to use the winnings accrued from using its no deposit free spins bonus.
- Wagering requirements: The most important condition attached to winnings from a no deposit bonus is the wagering requirement. You have to wager your winnings a minimum number of times to be able to use it. For example, assume a casino has a 50x wagering requirement on the winning amount from no deposit free spins bonus-related wins. This means you will have to wager the amount you won 50 times to be able to use the winning amount.
- Cap on cashable winning amount: Not all casinos allow you to cash out on wins scored with the no deposit free spins bonus; only a select few do. And there is always a cap on the amount you can cash out from your wins.
Sometimes it may happen that you win nothing using the no deposit free spins bonus. In such a situation, you have the welcome match bonus to fall back on. Chances are that you may end up winning much more with the welcome bonus than you could have with the no deposit free spins bonus.
Free Spins vs. No Deposit Bonuses
While a major incentive for players is the no deposit free spins bonus, there is another equally interesting option that online casinos offer – the no-deposit bonus. The no deposit bonus is also popular among users and is quite similar to the no deposit free spins bonus in that it is credited to the player’s account as soon as he opens one, even before he makes a deposit.
The difference is that here the player gets an amount deposited into his account, not free spins. The no deposit bonus can be of two types:
- A small amount deposited into the player’s account on sign up
- A large amount deposited into the player’s account that he has to use up within a limited period of time
The no deposit bonus also has wagering requirements and other terms and conditions attached to it, like the no deposit free spins bonus. While the no deposit bonus is a great option, we consider the free spins no deposit bonus to be the better among the two. The reason is simple: the no deposit bonus is a one-time deposit that gives you a shot at winning some money and extending your bankroll. The no deposit free spin bonus, on the other hand, gives you multiple number of free spins, which means you have a chance to win with every free spin.